The Leader in Permanent Cosmetics & Dermagraphics.
To Setup A FREE Consultation Call: 314-240-1090
* Dermagraphics / Medical Tattoo are one session procedures unless noted otherwise. A Free follow up session/2nd session is provided after expected heal time to assess progress and to determine if additional service/s or added color session/s are necessary to achieve desired result.
Multiple sessions for some procedures can be purchased in a package to take advantage of savings.
Pink Provider Areola & Patriot Project procedures will require a tray fee per procedure session to offset costs of consumables. This will be a minimal fee.
* Large areas will be charged a flat fee which will be determined dependent on your needs & desires during your FREE Consultation and assessment.
Simulated Hair Restoration
* Add Eyeliner or Eyelash Enhancement to either Simulated Eyelash option for just $200 more.
If you have not had work done by the Center For Permanent Makeup, know that you will receive a first class experience with stunning results. As stated, this is your body! You only have one! There is no room for compromise when it comes to skill and quality. That being said, it makes sense to choose the Center For Permanent Makeup, the area's leading advanced Permanent Makeup, Medical Tattoo, and Dermagraphics Specialist!
* Discounts are available as Package Deals when more than one individual service is purchased at the same time. Just ask, purchase, and enjoy significant savings!
Skin Rejuvenation Collagen Induction Therapy / Microneedling
* If you are a post-mastectomy breast cancer survivor, please see the FREE services section below about Pink Provider services offered. Also, ask how your Areola procedure may be covered by your medical insurance.
If you are ready to book your FREE consultation, click the Contact Us button to be taken to the Contact Us page.
The head Permanent Cosmetics Specialist of the Center of Permanent Makeup, Desiree Lauterbach, is a Pink Provider offering FREE* provider fee services for simulated Areola Restoration to post-mastectomy breast cancer survivors.
She is the founder of thePatriot Project, which provides FREE* provider fee services for scar camouflage to active duty, retired, and veteran men and women of the United States military.
*Provider services are FREE, only a tray fee applies so as to help offset cost of consumables.
Because Dermagraphics / Paramedical Tattoo such as Scar Camouflage, Skin Pigment Camouflage, and/or Tattoo Removal Camouflage is a specialized service done customized to each individual's needs, a quote for service price can only be made once a consultation and assessment has been given.
Dermagraphics / Paramedical Tattoo consists of performing multiple sessions to achieve the desired result. For this reason, we offer two convenient payment options. You may choose to pay for multiple sessions up front, or you may pay as you go for each session. Payment must be made prior to any service.
We offer a FREE Consultation for these services.