The Center For Permanent Makeup
The Leader in Permanent Cosmetics & Dermagraphics.
To Setup A FREE Consultation Call: 314-240-1090
The following are the disclosures of the Center For Permanent Makeup:
- The service provider may refuse service to anyone for any reason. They are not obligated to provide services simply because you are willing to pay for them.
- At the time you schedule your Procedure, Follow-up, or color maintenance appointment a deposit in the amount of 1/2 the cost shall be taken. This is non-refundable to reserve the appointment time. The balance is due the day of the appointment at arrival.
- You Must give the office of the Center For Permanent Makeup 48 hours or more notice to reschedule or cancel any procedural, follow-up and/or color maintenance appointment. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the deposit amount (which is equal to 1/2 the procedure fee). This is because you paid to reserve this time.
- Arriving 15 minutes or more late to your appointment can result in forfeit of the deposit amount (which is equal to 1/2 the procedure fee). If you are going to run late, call ahead of your appointment time to ask if we can still accommodate you or not. If we can, we will get you in BUT we cannot move the schedule around for you. If we cannot accommodate you then you will forfeit the deposit for your appointment time.
- Due to the nature of consumables provided (time, skill, and consumable products), there is a no refund policy. Charges are for consumables and provider time, not services. These cannot be recouped.
- You must be the legal age of 18 years old or older and provide a photo ID at the time of your appointment in order to receive services.
- Permanent Cosmetics, Microblading, Medical Tattoo, and/or Dermagraphics are to be considered to be permanent application of pigment into the skin, and may or may not be removable.
- Although every effort is made to produce the best possible results, the Center For Permanent Makeup and/or its service provider/s cannot make any guarantee. Results are dependent of many factors which can include, but are not limited to, the skin's age, texture, absorbency ability, different colors which may last longer than others, hormones, client care instructions followed, and many other factors not within the control of the Center For Permanent Makeup or any technician. Possible allergy reactions, infection, scarring are not things the the technician/provider cannot know for sure or anticipate. The technician/provider nor the Center For Permanent Makeup take any responsibility for these. By proceeding with having a procedure done, the client acknowledges this and assumes all liability.
- All Pre and Post- Procedure Care instructions Must be followed by client. Verbal as well as written instructions shall be given.
- You Must do your follow-up assessment appointment, and if an additional color application appointment is deemed needed by technician/provider, you agree to have it done at the follow-up appointment or within the time frame outlined by the technician. Although every effort will be made to get in as much color as necessary during your first procedure, Permanent Cosmetics, Microblading, Medical Tattoo, & Dermagraphics are often done by multiple sessions of layering pigment into the skin so as to obtain the best possible results.
- Additional sessions of Permanent Makeup, MIcroblading, Medical Tattoo, & Dermagraphics may be done: 4-6 weeks after previous procedure for Permanent Makeup & Microblading, You must wait 4- 8 weeks after previous procedure for Medical Tattoo & Dermagraphics (depending on procedure & expected heal time). The technician will provide you with an estimated heal time based on the procedure you wish.
- All procedures that the technician deems need a 2nd session, must be done between 4-8 weeks after initial session. This to assess healing and progress, and if necessary to do a second application if client wishes to receive additional color added. If the client wishes to have more color added or work done, then they are obligated to do their follow-up appointment within the time frame given of 4-8 weeks post last application appointment. If they do not wish to have more color applied or more work done, then the technician is under no obligation to do another appointment merely to assess progress.
- Dermagraphics, Medical Tattoo, and Tattoo Camouflage Removal are corrective & restorative in nature and will require several sessions to obtain desired results. Therefore, they are done on a pay as you go basis or may be purchased at a discounted rate in a package.
All of our procedures are a 4 Part Process which requires not only proper procedures being followed by your technician (part 2) , but your involvement is critical as well in the success of obtaining the best possible results and ensuring your health and safety. Part 1: Pre-Procedure Care Instructions Are Followed Part 2: Procedure Is Performed Properly Part 3: Post-Procedure Care Instructions Are Followed Part 4: Follow-up Appointment To Assess Healing & Touch-Up (as deemed necessary).